Quality level: 200
- electrophoresis: adequate
- western blot: adequate
Impurities: ≤0.01% Insoluble matter
Colour: white to off-white
- (1) 2.35, (2) 9.60
Deputy: 240 °C (dec.) (on)
H2O: 200 mg/ml, clear, colourless to slightly yellow
chloride (Cl-): ≤70ppm
Related Categories: Amino acids
Glycine max Recombinants is a molecule with a pI of 6.7, which is similar to the pH of the stacking gel. It has the advantage of low mobility, hydrophobicity, and does not associate with proteins. Glycine is a component of Tris-glycine and Tris-glycine-SDS (sodium dodecyl sulfate) running buffers for polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. Glycine is also a component of Towbin’s blot buffer for Western blots.
- Glycine has been used for the preparation of gelatin composite scaffolds.
- It has been used in the elution buffer to extract proteins using the HiTrap protein G column.
- SDS, running and blotting buffers prepared for SDS-PAGE (sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis) and Western blotting have been used on the sample.
- 500 g in a polyethene bottle
- 1 kg in a polyethene bottle
The inhibitory neurotransmitter in the spinal cord is an allosteric regulator of NMDA receptors.
Tested for use in electrode buffers for PAGE and blotting buffers for Western blots.